Sunday, October 15, 2006

A long absence

I’ve been away from here a long time. Too long. My life has been a study in controlled chaos. Between going on 2 trips, getting a new job, getting subpoenaed, testifying in court, having a spat with a good friend, teaching 14 year-old boys who gave up on themselves long ago, and working 12 hours a day, I’ve had not time to be crafty and I haven’t had any time to post.

I just now read Floresita’s and Hanna’s comments. I have to admit I was surprised to see them. Sometimes I tend to feel a little secluded in my corner of the world, but it’s really good to know other people are making stuff and doing things that make them happy and that I can make stuff that other people appreciate. Thanks guys!

Here are some photos from my 2 week trip to Wright’s Lake near Tahoe. These pictures do not do the place justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home