Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Life Douche

I was going to write about my recent robbery, but I just don't have the energy. I will tell you this: It really wasn't all that bad. I'm not saying it was fun and that I would recommend getting your purse stolen from some drunk dude and then almost get hit by his car, but it hasn't been horrible and it will make for a good story to tell. That is until my identity and car are stolen and my house gets broken into because he has my keys, address and SSN.
I guess what I mean is that it's really easy to report your cards stolen and get a new phone (I got mine the day after I reported it, days before my credit cards). And I was rushed, actually rushed, at the DMV by a very friendly woman when I went to get a new license.
Of course, I had to deal with a lot of bullshit like having to put out a fraud alert, but really all this crap has just help me get the ball rolling on a bunch of other stuff. I guess I figure if I’ve got my ass in gear to get my life in order regarding this situation I might as well get a lot of other crap sorted out. I want to get everything in order and get rid of any unnecessary stuff. My brother calls this a Life Douche. How great is that? Getting rid of festering nastiness, but this time the stuff is coming out of your life and not your vagina.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home